Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The World Ending

Ok, so I heard that the world is supposed to end soon. The problem is that I hear this every year and to the point that I am not worried any more. I have my life right with the Lord.

What I want to ask is if you have your life right with the Lord??

And for those of you who don't know me, I will tell you right now that I am a christian. I am proud to say it. :) and I have no regrets for making that decision. Just to let you know I am not one of those goody two shoes either. I am not perfect. No one is. Everyone has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, but that does not make you doomed to hell. Jesus died for you and me and every other human being who has breath on this earth. And he is ready to accept you as one of his own. Just call on his name. He is there waiting for you.

I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. As you can see, I am still here. Live & Well. The world did not end. Only the Father in heaven knows when the world is going to end. Nobody else.

    ReplyDelete